Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Exciting new features!!!

I've always wanted a music forum where people can write about anything music related. Sadly I don't know enough about computers to create a forum so I have gone about making a "forum" in my own way. What I have done is placed a comments section at the bottom of my menu bar underneath all of the album covers. If you write about an album that is listed in my "Currently listening to" section, please name it as this section changes frequently. Thank you!

I could get really carried away with this forum idea. Next maybe I'll create a "Currently reading" section so that I can have a book forum. Of course, I can't start that until I'm actually reading a quality book. I'm slightly embarrassed by my latest selection so I'm either going to have to get over my embarrassment or wait a month.

|