Sunday, February 04, 2007

What did I do to deserve this?

It's not even Valentine's Day and I'm already amassing a huge stash of chocolate. I don't talk about chocolate, but I must admit I love it. Still, what signals am I giving out that scream, "Give me chocolate!"? Here are the current stats in order of receipt:
  • Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Toffee (70% cocoa, purchased by me at Whole Foods)

  • Cadbury Caramello (purchased by me at CVS... usually I'm a fancy, shmancy dark chocolate fan but this reminds me of my semester in London)

  • Nestle Treasures (Dark truffle with nibs, gift from my neighbor... I've never seen this in stores before but it is awesome!)

  • Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa, gift from my roommate... really it was more like a hand-me-down since she gave it to her boyfriend who passed it along to me)

  • Ghirardelli Intense Dark Toffee Interlude (gift from the guy I'm currently seeing... the chocolate came accompanied with a rose... how sweet!)

  • Ghirardelli Intense Espresso Escape (60% cacao... note the different spelling... also from the new boy)

As if that weren't enough, I just finished off some Teuscher milk and dark chocolate hearts that I got from my stepmom for Christmas. You would think that with all this chocolate in the house, I'd be ballooning. Luckily for me, I am very good at practicing self control when it comes to chocolate and plan to make the stash last through May. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. :)

Labels: ,

|