Sunday, July 18, 2004

Man, am I busy

A quick run down of the last week before I go to bed...
 
Monday: Leave for work at 7:40 am (which will be assumed for the rest of the weekdays); last day house-sitting (started on July 4); return to my own house, feeling beat, around 9 pm
 
Tuesday: Fernando's day off so we hang out at his house (Fernando is the waiter mentioned in my May 29 post "Finally."  We have been together since July 3); return home around 11 pm
 
Wednesday: Work late; Bastille Day party at Catherine's house with Scott (I met Catherine back in December when I went to her arts & crafts Christmas party.  That girl and her roommates throw a mean party.  Wednesday's soiree, with its yummy vegan French cuisine and French Jeopardy, was a fabulous event.  It was so great that I wish we could celebrate Bastille Day every month.  Scott is the date mentioned in my June 15 post "Estoy MUY cansada."  Scott and I met over an online dating service.  While he is an awesome guy, and by far my best online date yet, we have decided we work better as friends.); return home around 10 pm
 
Thursday: Leave work a little early to see Fernando before he has to work but then he blows off work entirely; return home around 11 pm; stay up talking with Lana until 12:30 am
 
Friday: Gym (Finally!  The Mind and Body Project has been hurting since June 15.); dinner at grandparents' house; return home around 8:30 pm; get to sleep early only to be woken up by phone calls from Fernando at 11:30 pm and Prince at 4 am!
 
Saturday: Relax, hang out with my dog, and attempt to watch Old School, which Scott has kindly leant me; dinner at DC Cafe with Kelly and Tony (Fernando's brother); Adams Morgan with Kelly, Tony, Fernando, and Chasi (Fernando's 25-year-old uncle); return home at 1 am   

|