Thursday, April 20, 2006

Music that meant something

Ever since I began to speak, music has been important to me. One of my first words was "Beatles." I bought my first CD (Beatles - A Hard Day's Night) at 10. I went to my first concert (Paul McCartney) at 12. I know this sounds like I was a Beatles fanatic (I was) but I have owned and listened to plenty of different artists in my (nearly) 27 years. In honor of my impending birthday, I bring you the favorites list I just scraped together. This is the music that moved me. Some of these albums I still listen to; others I have heard so many times that I can't bear to play them right now. Still, I am quite fond of all of them.

'
''''
http://www.hotfreelayouts.com/music.php

For Sarah's list, head to the House of Kraft.*

---------------------------------
* This idea was first seen at House of Kraft.

|