Thursday, July 17, 2003

Google, how I love thee. Let me count the ways.

1. I love you for your wit:
kane: google is the best search engine ever, you wanna see a funny hidden political commentary?
kane: go to google
kane: type in "weapons of mass destruction" and make sure to include the quotation marks
kane: then instead of hitting search hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button
kane: then very carefully read the error message

2. I love you for your humor:
The Google Store
Make sure to click on "Take me to the store. I'm feeling shoppy." Then read the descriptions of the merchandise.

3. I love you for your intelligence:
andy: google shall be our new god.
elise: yeah!
andy: google: christina aguilera tramp
andy: anything that lists me as #1 for something *must* be good!
elise: ha ha ha
elise: wow. #1!

4. I love you for your alma mater:
One of the co-founders of Google went to University of Maryland, College Park.

|