Wednesday, October 29, 2003

A new quiz!

Currently there's not much to do at work so I've been catching up on other people's blogs. You should totally check out the 2004 American Presidential Candidate Selector that I found on Lucas' blog. The Selector asks several questions and then tries to match your responses with a candidate. A score of 100% doesn't necessarily mean that your views and a candidate's are the same; a 100% just means that the candidate is your "best" match.

Here are my results:

1. Kucinich, Cong. Dennis, OH - Democrat (100%)
2. Moseley-Braun, Former Senator Carol, IL - Democrat (95%)
3. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (91%)
4. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (82%)
5. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (82%)
6. Gephardt, Cong. Dick, MO - Democrat (81%)
7. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (73%)
8. Clark, Retired Army General Wesley K "Wes" Arkansas - Democrat (70%)
9. Lieberman Senator Joe, CT - Democrat (68%)
10. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (61%)
11. Libertarian Candidate (43%)
12. Bush, George W. - US President (18%)
13. Phillips, Howard - Constitution (6%)


At the very least, this quiz made me think. I know I'm a liberal, but I definitely need to do more research on the democratic candidates. Lucas and I both got Kucinich as our #1 matches. I can't help but wonder if this quiz is a bit biased. If you take the quiz and are willing to share, post your top 3 matches in the comments section.

|