Thursday, October 23, 2003

Small world, indeed

Today I was talking to a guy at work. Even though I've been working at this particular job for a month, it was the first real conversation he and I had had. So, we're talking about our pasts, where we're from, etc., and we find out that we lived in the same neighborhood and went to the same school in New Haven, Connecticut (The job is in Maryland). We weren't at the school at the same time but that's still a strange coincidence, especially since neither of us is originally from Connecticut or Maryland.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. In other news, someone else at work saw a guy with a gun run into the trees outside about two hours ago. I was hungry so I went out to lunch anyway. The police are here right now checking it out. They're sending several cop cars over soon.

|