Sunday, January 11, 2004

Cleaning

I'm doing a much-needed cleaning of my room. The biggest problem, next to my humongous pile of dirty laundry, is all of the little papers I have floating around. I'll often see something cool in a store and write it down. Here are two notes I found that I'd like to share with all of you:

During Labor Day weekend, my parents and I went off to Virginia. At an antiques shop, I found these adorable handmade cards by Meri Meri. If you are into design, I strongly suggest checking the website out. The site doesn't do the cards justice because most of them are mixed media.

Right before Christmas I came across a cool photo mobile by kikkerland while I was wasting time in the Georgetown Urban Outfitters. There are many interesting gadgets on the kikkerland website with a modern/chrome feel. Just my style.

Back to cleaning...

|