Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Reality TV


It's kind of scary how much I connected with tonight's episode of One Tree Hill. If, after reading this entry, you're curious enough to want to watch it, the WB will replay it on Sunday afternoon.

One of the final scenes went something like this:

(Cure's "Apart" is playing in the background. "How did we get this far apart?/ We used to be so close together/ How did we get this far apart?/ I thought this love would last for ever...")
Girl 1: Wanna call a truce?
Girl 2: Friends again?
Girl 1: Just not enemies anymore.
("Apart" continues and there's more dialogue but it's meaningless to me.)
Girl 2: You think it's possible you and me will ever get back to the way we were?
Girl 1: It doesn't feel like it sometimes.
Girl 2: Yeah.
Girl 1: I'm so tired.
Girl 2: Me too.

Labels: ,

|