Thursday, February 24, 2005

Feel the music, man

On my way to work this morning, I was listening to the radio and I heard several songs with lyrics that hit me. They're silly and stupid, but here's a smattering of them anyway...

    "I was too damn stubborn to try to stop you or say anything"
    ~From "Over and Over" by Nelly featuring Tim McGraw

    "Girls, what's my weakness? (Men!)"
    ~From "Shoop" by Salt N Pepa

    "How can I put it? You put me on/ I even fell for that stupid love song"
    ~From "Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson

(Note: I'm actually writing this on Saturday at 11 am, but I really wanted to write this on Thursday, which is why I'm posting it there. Too many late nights have been cutting into my blogging and I hate putting multiple entries on one day. To all you purists out there, I'm sorry.)

(Note #2: Does anyone else get a kick out of hearing that song "Eleanor" by Low Millions? Who writes a song about a girl named Eleanor? Do they even exist anymore or are they all 90-years-old?)

|