Monday, July 18, 2005

Let's Make Out: Clarification

Last Tuesday, I wrote a post about some guy asking me to make out at a Dinosaur Jr. concert. Since then, I have heard a bit of discussion about this post from friends and strangers. To put an end to this silliness, I'm going to explain the situation a little more.

First off, the guy who asked me to make out was not some random person. I know him and I've known him for many months. Whether that makes his opinions about me any more valid is for you to decide.

Second, I'm not going to kiss the guy because, as I told him, I have a boyfriend. I said I wasn't going to talk about relationships on my blog anymore, but I mentioned kissing so I suppose it's only fair to mention the boyfriend.

Any more questions? Comments? Dime abajo.

Labels:

|