Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Elise's Adventures in the Midwest: Introduction

After I graduated from college I took a number of odd jobs. The most interesting, by far, was the one where I spent a month traveling across the Midwest doing research. Last week, I came across the mass emails I sent during my trip. I've decided to post these old emails here because (1) I like them and this is a good way to keep them and (2) the majority of the people who visit this blog have never read them. So, even though I can't think of anything current and exciting to write about, I can still provide you with "new" content. Happy reading.

(Note: I'd like to apologize to anyone who is irritated by the ordering of today's posts. Normally the newest posts are at the top of the page but I made an exception today. You see, the posts today read like a story and most people read a story from the top down.)

|