Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oprah and I have something in common

We both LOVE duct tape!

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
~Oprah Winfrey

In other news, b school is fine. Real classes started this week and there are not enough hours in the day to do all of this work. I think that if I can survive the next two years, any job I get coming out of here will seem pretty easy.

As for my last post, for those of you who are worried about me, don't be. Last week, one of my classes was devoted to analyzing my wants and needs in regards to a career. On Friday, it dawned on me that maybe I should be a first grade teacher and maybe I shouldn't be in business school. When I expressed this concern to several of my new friends, they said (and I paraphrase), "Don't be silly Elise. You belong here and we need you. All of these people think the same way, but you, you think differently." So, for better or worse, I am here. And now, I have to get some work done so I can go back to school in thirty minutes. Ahhhhhhhh!

Labels:

|