Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dear Friends and Family

Dear Friends and Family,

I am sorry I have been bad about emailing and calling and posting to my blog. I want you to know that I miss you and hope that I will have free time to communicate soon. I'm too busy to write but I think about you often.* Here's some of the stuff that has been taking up my time:
  1. Trying to get more women to come to my school!

  2. Running for and getting elected president of the social responsibility club

  3. Writing cover letters and resumes for the aforementioned job search

  4. Communicating with everyone I can about the job search

  5. Doing my homework :)

  6. Maintaining some semblance of a social life in Charlottesville

And now it's time to do something that's not on the list. Sleep! Good night. :)


* Grandma, I had a dream where I talked with you and Grandpa. In the dream, Grandpa told me how he hurt his arm and how he is doing okay. I would love an email about what you are up to and how you are!

Labels: ,

|