Tuesday, May 15, 2007

You wouldn't believe how many people want a broken camera!

Eight! Eight whole people wanted my broken camera. I put the ad up on Craig's List late on Saturday night and took it down Monday morning. Here's what it said:

**********************
Free digital camera with non-working lens

Free partially working Canon PowerShot A80. Comes with 256MB CompactFlash card.

I spilled Coke in my bag last week and my camera was in the bag. The camera still turns on, allows me to view pictures, and download pictures. The problem is that the lens no longer works (all pictures the camera takes are black). I hate throwing things away so I thought this might be good for someone who likes to take things apart. Perhaps it could be fixed!

Please let me know if you are interested. Camera is for pickup only.



Labels:

|