Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Gender Genie

This post was made possible by Alison. She suggested I test out the Gender Genie on my blog and, by golly, I'm gonna do it. Here goes:

Trial #1
Inputted words:
I selected my post from Sunday entitled "Hip-hop hooray".
Outcome:
Words: 328
Female Score: 335
Male Score: 900
The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!

Trial #2
Inputted words:
The lyrics to "Lose Yourself" by Eminem
Outcome:
Words: 590
Female Score: 360
Male Score: 622
The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!

Conclusions
I am more manly than Eminem and his feminine side surpasses mine. Wow! The Gender Genie is far from genius.

For more trials, check out Daily Candy NYC. If you try out the Gender Genie, humor me and share your results in the comments section.

|