Sunday, November 16, 2003

Dupont revisited

Regular readers will recall my frustration with Dupont Circle and its lack of phones. For all of you who have recently stumbled upon my site, I was down in Dupont a few weeks ago trying to meet up with people. No one was at our designated meeting spot so I decided to makes some calls to find out what had happened. Little did I know that all people these days are expected to have cell phones. That day I went crazy and decided it was about time I got with it. Last week I finally became a cell phone carrying member of the free world and today I was back in Dupont. Of course, today I had no need for the cell phone but now I can try to think happy Dupont thoughts instead of evil ones. I hope those happy thoughts will outweigh those "I can't believe I gave in and bought a cell phone" thoughts.

|