Monday, October 31, 2005

A philosophy lesson from a bumper sticker


My original plan was to just type in "You don't have to believe everthing you think" as today's post and include no commentary. Then I decided I just had to have a graphic so I did a Google search. What came up actually surprised me, though in retrospect I guess it shouldn't have. The first several links were all related to Buddhism (To get all readers up to speed, I was born into a Buddhist community in Boulder, Colorado). Now I feel like I was predestined to have been interested in that bumper sticker... like it wasn't my decision to post about it on my blog. I feel kind of duped right now.

Does this make any sense at all? I suppose it doesn't matter since I don't have to believe everything that I think... Arghhh. This is why I always hated philosophy in school.

|