Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hi5

Ever heard of Hi5? Well, I hadn't until I received an invite from a Mexican friend. It turns out that Hi5 is an extremely popular social networking service in Mexico. So, while the kids (and adults, if you could call us that) in the United States are frequenting Friendster and MySpace, the kids in Mexico are connecting over Hi5.

But now for the real reason I'm writing this. I looked up my friend Salvador on Hi5. He and I haven't spoken in quite some time, but I will always consider him a good friend. Because I'm not in Salvador's "network" I couldn't view his profile, but I was able to see his location... BALTIMORE, MARYLAND!!!!!!! Is it possible that Salvador is just one hour away from me and I don't even know it? Oh my goodness. I have to find out!

Labels:

|