Monday, October 17, 2005

Technology is messing with my mind

I know the Internet is global and stuff, but it surprises me everyday. Pretty much since this blog began, I have been using Sitemeter. I originally got Sitemeter because it was a free way to count the number of people who were coming here. Why have a blog if you have no idea who's reading it, right? Well, that's my opinion anyway.

A few months ago, Sitemeter introduced this amazing new feature. Now I can see the last hundred people who have been to my blog by location or on a world map. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am now going to list all of the countries from which the last hundred users have viewed my blog. Be amazed!
  • The United States (of course)

  • Argentina

  • Singapore

  • Canada

  • Norway

  • Phillipines

  • United Kingdom

  • Japan

  • Spain

  • France
For any of you who are privacy freaks, don't worry because I don't know that much about you. For any of you who have blogs and are not using Sitemeter, don't you think you should start? For any of you who are visiting from another country, leave a comment so I know that the technology isn't just messing with my mind.

|