Monday, May 28, 2007

Packing is ucky

In the next two days, I have to pack up everything I will need until August 20. That means stuff for my trip to Utah, summer clothes, work clothes (including a suit!), and shoes... lots of shoes. This would all be fine except that I have to fit all of this into two suitcases and a carry-on bag. Thank goodness for The Container Store and all of their fun packing products.

This reminds me of when I went to Mexico in September 2002. I was planning to stay there for six months and all I had was one large backpack. I got sick of the clothes and shoes I had brought really quickly. When I decided to stay longer, I went to the U.S. for Christmas and brought some more stuff back to Mexico with me upon my return. I survived for ten months with two suitcases and here I am complaining about three months with the same amount.

In other news, I finally got my new iPod! After several months of deliberation, I selected the 80GB black iPod. "Work well. Play well. Be well." is engraved on the back but no one can see it because of the protective case. Regardless, I love it!

Labels: , , ,

|