Friday, September 05, 2008

I found this in a personal ad and I LOVE it

More about what I'm looking for:
"Sometimes I get vertigo when I think back to things that happened 10 or 20 years ago - it's hard to believe I've been around so long and experienced so much. But there's so much more I want to learn, see and do before my time is up, and most of those things would be more fun if they were shared. To quote a friend, I want ONE person to be a witness to the rest of my life, because the record of my life until now is fragmented across dozens of people. Until recently, I don't think I was ready to find that person, but now I feel like I am."
~ Guy who wrote an awesome personal ad

Note to the guy who wrote the awesome personal ad:
I recognize that I don't know you and I have no right to post your words without your permission. Still, I did it and I don't regret it. I will, however, take them down if you wish or attribute them if you wish. What you said is awesome and I hope you find that one person. I hope I find that one person too.

Labels: ,

|