Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Day 42: Traveling back in time and back into the States

Okay folks. I am back in the U.S. I landed in San Francisco around 1 pm on July 8. The crazy thing is that I got on my flight out of Christchurch, NZ at 4:30 pm on July 8. That means that July 8 is both Day 41 AND 42 of my trip. The whole thing is confusing... someone told me it has to do with the dateline, wherever that is.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm still up at 10 pm (take that, jet lag). There's only one problem. I'm not sure where my phone is. I've turned it back on so that I can receive messages. I just can't call since it's disappeared. It is likely less than 50 feet away from me; hopefully it will turn up soon.

As I am without a phone, I will likely lay low tomorrow. Laying low will likely lead to more posts. Stay tuned.

Labels: ,

|