Sunday, September 14, 2003

'Cause I feel so mad

Have you ever been in a helluva bad mood but you have no idea why? That's where I am right now. I've been in a funk all day. I went to dim sum. That should have made me happy but it didn't. Then I came home and finished watching all of last season's Alias episodes and you would think (or at least I would think) that would make me happy... but it didn't. I hate moodiness. You know, in Brave New World they made soma out to be this terrible drug, but I'm thinking right now that I would love some of that stuff. Who needs to think? Thinking is only causing me problems right now and it's definitely making me very misanthropic.

I feel so mad
I feel so angry
I feel so callused
So lost, confused, again
I feel so cheap
So used, unfaithful
Let's start over
Let's start over

|