Saturday, June 26, 2004

Band in a basement

Last night I went to see Fort Rile Dog play in a basement. It was the best show I've seen in a long time because the crowd was respectful and small and the music was good. Fort Rile is comprised of three members, two of whom went to my high school. The show turned into a reunion of sorts. While there weren't many people in attendance, we managed to span four years of high school, 1994-1998. I saw people I haven't seen in forever and learned that several of them are now in a group called The Drop Tops. Now that I've shamelessly plugged my friends' bands. I'm going to hit the hay.

P.S. The title of this post totally reminds me of Canary in a Coalmine. There's really no good reason for me to have written this P.S. but I felt the urge and it's my blog so I can do whatever I want.

|