Thursday, November 03, 2005

Polaroids of Polar Bears

From: Elise
To: Alex the Polar Bear King and his mother (aka Elise's stepmother)
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 1:33 PM
Subject: Thursday night

Hey Polar Bear King,

I will be coming home around 6 pm today. I will need the computer from 6-8 pm to do research for my interview on Monday. During this time, you may be able to watch tv (it all depends on if I'm having trouble concentrating). The computer and basement will be free from 8-9 while I watch a very important television show.

Will you be able to help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

xoxo
The sister of the Polar Bear King
----------------------------------------------------

From: The Polar Bear King's mother (aka Elise's stepmother)
To: Elise
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: Thursday night

I think that makes you a Polar Bear princess or queen or something.

|