Saturday, January 07, 2006

What's your number?

For your reading pleasure, I will cut and paste the conversation I am having right now with Scott, who is in Japan where it is 4:35 am.

Elise: did you go out with that girl yet?
Scott: yeah
multiple times
she came out tonight, but had to go home early
Elise: so are you guys together?
Scott: we're dating
Elise: :)
you still like her?
Scott: she asked me some great questions
Elise: ?
Scott: did i spell that right?
Elise: spell what right?
yes... but i want to know the q's
Scott: "how many people have you slept with?"
Elise: and the number is?
Scott: the number is...
a secret
Elise: did you tell her that?
Scott: no, but i should have
Elise: TELL ME!
i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours :)
Scott: ok
i might be a little off though
mine's a rough estimate
123,456,789
oh wait, that's my fake phone number

------------
Awww, the joys of Google Talk.

|