Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Writer's block

For the last several months, I've been trying to write business school application essays. I guess I should have realized that being forced to write something interesting would make my brain go completely blank. So blank that I can't even write a decent blog entry.

For the past week, I haven't spent much time on the Internet. I just had a chance to catch up with my favorite bloggers. On each site, I thought, "Man, that was funny/touching/heartbreaking." I don't think that at all about my recent entries.

I have become soulless, ladies and gentlemen. Business school has sucked the life out of me, and I haven't even gotten to the school part yet. Hell, I haven't even gotten any acceptance or rejection letters yet. So, until mid-January, I will continue to post here, but you may want to look elsewhere for funny/touching/heartbreaking content. Let me know if you need any recommendations on where to look.

Labels:

|