Tuesday, December 06, 2005

One Nation Under a Groove

Some words from DJ DS a.k.a Disco Stu:

As some of you may know/ remember, I was a DJ on the college radio station at UMCP, WMUC.* On air I took on the persona of Disco Stu and rocked the airwaves for 4 years straight.** I've told most of you about my website, where I have posted my mixes from the past couple of years. Well, I've added a new feature lately - Podcasts! (aka AudioBlogs)

That's right, I'm hip to the game. Once a week I'll be posting a new mix, raw and uncut, to my website as a podcast. The mixes will be in the spirit of my old radio shows including voice overs by Disco Stu! I'll post the mixes in MP3 format to the site along with track listings. You can read more about the mixes at:

http://onenationunderagroove.net/podcast/

The actual RSS feed is at:

http://onenationunderagroove.net/podcast/rss/groove.rss

I know iTunes can read the file just fine. The MP3 files are linked on the site if you don't want to use a podcast reader.

Check out a couple of mixes and let me know what you think. I'm a little rusty as a "radio" DJ and the mixes won't be as smooth as my mix CDs, but I hope to up the production quality with time.

* I remember you, Disco Stu!
** I, too, rocked the airwaves for 4 years straight on WMUC. Every week, I played the best music ever on "The where is my mind? show." Isn't that a fabulous name?

|