Friday, November 18, 2005

Soooo tired

Here's why I love the Wikipedia:
I'm So Tired
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

"I'm So Tired"
The White Album
Song by The Beatles

From the album The Beatles
Album released 22 November 1968
Recorded 8 October 1968
Genre Rock
Song Length 1:25
Record label Apple Records
Producer George Martin
The Beatles Album Listing
Martha My Dear (Track 9 of Disc 1)
I'm So Tired (Track 10 of Disc 1)
Blackbird (Track 11 of Disc 1)

"I'm So Tired" is a Beatles song from the double-disc album The Beatles (also known as The White Album).

It was primarily written by John Lennon though Paul McCartney is also credited. Lennon wrote this at a Transcendental Meditation camp when he couldn't sleep. The Beatles had gone on a retreat to study with the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in Rishikesh, India. After three weeks of constant meditation and lectures, Lennon missed his soon-to-be wife, Yoko Ono, and wrote this song.

Say Hi To Your Mom, an alternative punk band, covered this song, on their album Numbers & Mumbles.

Gibberish
During the song, John seems to go into mindless gibberish, if you play this song backwards at this certain point, it says "Paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him, miss him"

Wikipedia, you rock my world, but there is no way that song is only a minute and twenty-five seconds. Sadly, I am too tired and lazy to correct you.

|