Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'll give you content!

People, or at least my boyfriend (aka Mr. Trash), seem to want new posts on this site. Well, Mr. Trash probably knows better than anyone how I have been spending my free time. I'm desperately attempting to hold on to my friendships, boyfriend, and great family bonds while applying to business schools. SIX business schools that mean I have TWENTY-THREE essays to write within the next TWO months. I'm a perfectionist so I have a feeling this is gonna hurt like hell.

My brilliant thought this weekend was to cut down on the number of schools I am applying to. There was one school in particular that I had lukewarm feelings for so I decided to attend that school's information session on Monday. I was hoping that I would walk out of that session and cross School X off of my list. Unfortunately, and perhaps not so unexpectedly, I walked out singing School X's praises. Damn you, good marketing!

Labels: ,

|