Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Trainers love me

I love my gym. Every time I sign up (I'm on my second sign-up), I get a free personal training session. Last year, my trainer liked me so much that I got TWO free sessions and a free lunch. Today I went for my free one-hour session but it turned into three hours of training, talking, and story-swapping.

How does this happen? I've compiled the following possible reasons:

1) I'm just so gosh-darn cute in my little black workout clothes.
2) I'm closer to the trainers' ages than the usual clients so I'm more fun.
3) Trainers are told to "show interest" in clients so that clients will pay for more sessions.
4) I'm loads of fun and a compact bringer of joy.
5) Most of the clients are rich and snooty and I'm more real.
6) Did I mention how cute I look when I'm working out?

|