Saturday, August 30, 2003

Memorable moments

My Labor Day weekend was almost ruined today by the threat of an MRI, CAT scan, and SPINAL TAP!!!! Luckily, my doctor calmed down, ruminated, and sent me to a neurologist instead of the emergency room. If you're a regular reader, you would know that my last trip was cut short by a strange headache. Almost four weeks later, these headaches still persist. Today the neurologist put me on steroids and gave me sleeping pills. Hopefully, this will solve everything and may even be fun. The steroids have been known to cause euphoria and depression. I'm praying for the former.

Personally, I know all will go well on my Labor Day family excursion. How do I know? Because my fortune told me so, of course!

Taipei winner's fortune #10
Memorable moments will make your trip delightful.

Off I go into the wild to spend three days with my family and without a computer or television. I'll fill you in on all the memorable moments when I return.

|