Friday, August 29, 2003

This is what happens when I get sucked into the Internet

I start looking up random shit like people I once knew. Well, look at what I found!!!


High Seasons

Above is a picture of the band High Seasons. I used to live in the same communal house with the guy in the center. They even have a song about me... or, at least, it started out as a song about me. When I recently heard the final version, it was a lot longer and there are parts of it that I imagine are about me but one never knows.

I also found lots of information on Tinkers Punishment, who I predict will make it big when someone finally gives them the chance. I keep trying to help them out because... look at them. They already think they're rock stars and that's why they're going to be.


Tinkers Punishment

Both bands have music available for a listen at their respective websites. You can stream Tinkers Punishment's entire latest album and I believe High Seasons has some songs to download. My final thought is this: if you get the chance to see Tinkers play live, go! I think you have to see Tinkers Punishment to truly understand how great they are. Even the music snobs that I've dragged to Tinkers' shows enjoyed themselves.

(2.23.04 Note: Sorry about the x's. The Tinkers Punishment website that I linked to for all the Tinkers photos on this blog is being updated.)

(3.21.04 Note: The Tinkers Punishment website has been updated but this was the most interesting photo I could find of the band. Perhaps they'll put up some better photos in the future. Let's hope. I miss the old photos, which were quite well done, but I think they're gone for good.)

(9.24.05 Note: Tinkers Punishment is now called The Films. The picture above is from their MySpace page. High Seasons' website is no longer in service and I'm not sure if they're still together.)

|