Saturday, September 10, 2005

Another one bites the dust: Take 2

I'm reusing the above title for two reasons:

  1. Yet another of my friends is getting married. This time it's Caroline, my fellow dharmabrat and friend of thirteen years. She's marrying a great guy who she has been dating since high school.

  2. Another of my computer's has been fried. Back in 2003, I mentioned my computer from college. What I didn't mention was that it was so old that it was unusable. I donated the machine long ago and I hope someone was able to use its parts for some good. The computer that I have been posting on ever since this blog's inception died last week. Hopefully, my friend Prince can salvage my hard drive but I'm not expecting miracles. Until I come up with an interim solution, my posts might be even more sporadic than usual.

I am currently using my friend Christina's computer to post. She is on the phone now but I am helping her create her own blog. As soon as it's up and running, I will let you all know.

Note: The other day I told a guy at work about my blog. He says he's quite a fan of the site now and that he thinks I'm a good writer. Well, here's what I have to say about that: Thanks a lot, Christian! Now I'll never be able to write good again!

|