Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I missed you so...

Today I set up MY computer. My computer has been in storage for two years now. Before my stepmom started complaining about all the damage I'm doing to her computer, I never even thought about hooking up a second computer in this house. Now, I wonder... what was I thinking???

Now I realize how much I missed my baby. It's got all this great stuff downloaded onto it. There are albums on here I never knew I had, bands I never even knew existed. And then there are all these pictures I've accumulated from other sites... and games. I'm not a gamer at all but I definitely missed Tetris and Taipei. And, finally, there's my background. Multiple scenes of Atreyu and Artax in the Swamps of Sadness from The Neverending Story. I think I love my computer so much that I'm going to have to name it. Hmmmm...

|