Sunday, July 27, 2003

Brutal breakup lines

Hee hee hee.

Here are my personal favorites:

* Dancing is how I express myself, and you have no rhythm. I can't imagine us making it long-term.

* I'd consider staying if you were successful, but I'm not sure even that would be enough.

* Don't get me wrong, I do love your breasts. But now that I know you've had a boob job, I can't date someone so shallow.

* Now that we've slept together, I've realized you just don't have what it takes to satisfy me.

* I really did mean it when I said I'll love you forever. I just think we'll get along better if we end up with other people.

* I really DO love you, but it's time I start looking for the type of person I want to marry someday.

* I can't imagine marrying a man who likes to drink wine more than beer. We have to end this now.

* You're really sexy but I like women who also have depth.

* If you're not going to put out, get the hell off my motorcycle!

|